- Empowering ~ in our style of approach towards our young people and equipping them with knowledge and confidence to speak out without fear of being judged.
- Valuing ~ the opinions and views of all those put forward in a safe space environment.
- Identifying and responding to barriers of our young people so that they can be supported to achieve their full potential.
- Providing opportunities ~ particularly to those that ordinarily have few or less than others.
- Breaking stereotypes ~ particularly negative ones that are held of young people and their unwillingness to engage in politics.
- Challenging underrepresentation ~ by targeting underrepresented groups such as women, BME communities, LGBT groups and those with disabilities.
- Recognising ~ that young people are the future and as such, they should be supported and educated to develop themselves as much as possible.